Complaints and Suggestions

While we try to provide a good, friendly and efficient service we realise that occasionally things do not always go as smoothly as we would like.

We are also interested to know of any thoughts and ideas you may have on what you find works well or things that could improve the service we offer.

You can also raise complaints about a GP, dentist, pharmacy, optician, or GP services (but not Out of Hours) with the NHS England: on 0300 311 2233 or by email

The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) can manage complaints relating to provider organisation, such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service, and commissioning decision.   Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly.  If you do wish the CCG to manage your complaint then please contact the CCG via the following email address or More details can also be found on the CCG website at or as to what areas they deal with.

If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact Healthwatch Hampshire by telephone on 01962 440 262, or in writing to Freepost RTHH-KGST-ZRBC, Healthwatch Hampshire, Westgate Chambers, Staple Gardens, Winchester, SO32 8SR. You can also visit them online at  You can also obtain advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB).  Their service is free and independent of the NHS.

From October 2018 and new independant advocacy service can support people with complaints related to any aspect of healthcare. You can visit them online at

If you still remain dissatisfied following and investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contact by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See for more information.

If you have any complaints, compliments, comments or suggestions on any matter connected to the running of the surgery please contact Mr Mike Korab, our Practice Manager by post. Alternatively you can complete the form below.

Please add you comments below -