We are a medium sized NHS practice operating from two sites.
One surgery is located in the rural village of Liss and the other in the commuter belt village of Liphook.
Over 11,000 patients are currently registered and these are cared for by nine partners, six nurses and two health care assistants.
We are an accredited training practice and provide experience in general practice for fully qualified doctors before they become independent GPs themselves.
From time to time we also have medical and nursing students with us. We hope you’ll feel able to help us teach them about general practice but of course we’ll understand if you would rather not.
You will always be made aware in advance if a student is sitting in with one of us and you will be free to request they are not present during your consultation.
- To offer high quality health care
- To continually improve our services
- To work together as a team
What you can expect from us
- To be treated in confidence, with courtesy and with respect
- To be able to ask questions and make your own decisions
- To be seen at home if the Doctor feels a home visit is warranted
What we please ask of you
- Treat the medical and administration team with respect
- Be punctual for your appointment time, or if you are unable to make the appointment, cancel as soon as you can
- To attend for appointments and check-ups when requested
- Make more than one appointment if more than one person needs to be seen
- Only contact the out of hours service, where you have an emergency situation that you believe cannot wait until the next working day
Having time for people reflects in the above average consulting time patients receive at our surgeries and that GP’s know most of their patients by name.
Rather than using impersonal tannoys or electronic signalling boards our doctors and nurses always greet patients in the waiting room to invite them to their consulting room.
The partners believe that all their staff should be treated with courtesy at all times and are therefore not prepared to tolerate abusive behaviour to any of their practice staff. Such behaviour may result in you being removed from the practice list.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.